Gawith Burridge is a proudly local general practice that has been serving the Wairarapa region since 1875. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic & experienced Qualified/registered Legal Executive tp join our busy team.
- Solid understanding of Landonline/edealing practices
- Familiar with protocols surrounding probate
- Sound experience in general Practice
- Modern legal computer skills including time recording, dictation, (Infinity Law knowledge is a plus)
- Excellent team communication and client care skills
- File and time management skills to reach budget targets
- Enjoy working in a team environment & willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
This role is based in our modern professional offices at 4 Church Street, Masterton.
Interested applicants should send their CV & cover letter to Lacey Dandy - email@example.com