486 Alexandra Street, Te Awamutu, New Zealand
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banking and Finance
- Civil Litigation
- Company and Partnership
- Property - Land and Conveyancing
- Public and Administrative Law
- Sports Law and Administration
- Trusts - Wills and Estates
- Unit Titles
Edmonds Judd is based in Te Awamutu with an office in Otorohanga and continues to proudly serve the Waikato District as it has done for over 100 years. Known as a firm that generations of families have relied on and looked to for advice and assistance in both the good times and the bad, Edmonds Judd is the friendly and trusted name in legal services. Blending experience with cutting edge technology, which is rivalled only by the level of service and satisfaction which is provided to its loyal clients. Edmonds Judd’s friendly staff are more than happy to assist you in any enquiry you may have.
We will provide you with:
- Smart and innovative legal thinking
- Plain and simple language, instead of legal jargon
- Decades of knowledge and broad perspectives from our widely experienced team
- Access to the resources and skills of the NZ LAW group that Edmonds Judd is a member of.
- You’ll have the knowledge of over 55 independent law firms behind you.