Innes Dean Lawyers King Street, Palmerston North, New Zealand
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banking and Finance
- Civil Litigation
- Company and Partnership
- Local Government
- Maori and the Treaty of Waitangi
- Practice Management
- Property - Land and Conveyancing
- Public and Administrative Law
- Trusts - Wills and Estates
- Venture Capital
Our history in the Manawatu and Tararua Districts dates back to 1884. With offices in Palmerston North and Pahiatua our firm stands on a long tradition of high standards and sound legal advice.
Our size means that every one of our clients are dealt with on a professional, yet personal basis.