11-17 Church Street, Queenstown, New Zealand
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banking and Finance
- Civil Litigation
- Company and Partnership
- Competition and Regulatory
- Health Law
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property
- IP - Media - Technology
- Local Government
- Mergers - Acquisitions and Takeovers
- Private Equity
- Property - Land and Conveyancing
- Public and Administrative Law
- Resource Management and Environment
- Sports Law and Administration
- Trusts - Wills and Estates
MacTodd is a leading South Island law firm with a national reputation for its experience and expertise across a wide range of the law.
Serving the local community and national and offshore clients for over 40 years, MacTodd prides itself on being a fully comprehensive law firm with an innovative approach, meeting the demands and time zones of its diverse clientele.
MacTodd’s hallmark is our friendly and professional approach. Our state-of-the-art technology provides an accurate, efficient and cost-effective service.